I did them with Mac up to right around a year or so. I would have to look back at his monthly updates to be certain but my point is I did have to do them with him and it was very helpful.
I tried doing them with Adrian, but he wouldn't participate and turned out to be fine without them.
He has been sleeping 9 pm to 8:30 am every night with just one feed at 5:30 am which in my opinion is amazing!
The key to that was cluster feedings before bed. Unfortunately, he has been falling to sleep before his second cluster feed and therefore has been waking at pretty odd hours.
I don't enjoy this because I have been spoiled with long stretches since his birth!
So tonight I gave the dream feeds another shot and he caught on! We'll know soon enough if if helped. He did not drink his full serving.
I have to be up at 5 am so I'm sure hoping this works!
Here's my little dreamer now dribbles and all!
And for fun here's Mac at the same age!


So sweet! I love comparing my boys in the same outfits. They look a lot alike but still different.
ReplyDelete