I have been horrible at making sure to post every day which I wanted to do this first year as a mommy of 2.
I really was just interested in capturing as much of our lives (at this stage) as possible.
There are so many moments throughout the day that I think, "it won't be like this forever..." and I feel sad immediately.
Time passes and things change. We put old memories and experiences behind us as we make new ones.
I try to live in the present as much as possible. Not worrying about what is going to happen next or fretting over what has passed because I know I will never get the moments back.
Having this blog helps me to just live in the now, because I feel assured that I have something to look back at and remember in a happy way. I am happy that I have memorialized as much of our lives as I have. My hope is that some day my boys will enjoy reading these stories and that my love will live on with them forever in their hearts through the words I've written here.
I will keep striving to post everyday and hope that in my efforts I will still capture a majority of our life in words and photos.
The truth is that our life is quite busy at the moment. It always is, but Aaron and I just worked out a new schedule that involves me going to work at 6:30 am and getting home at 3 pm. This is wonderful, but has been a difficult adjustment in the first trimester of this pregnancy.
Today Adrian turned 5 months old! Before I know it he will be a year old and baby number 3 will be here!
The thought of that has me motivated to get back on the ball!
Here are a few moments I've captured recently:









No comments:
Post a Comment