Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mari and Lalo's Baby Shower (10/22)

On October 22, 2011 I co-hosted a baby shower for my brother-in-law and his wife.  They are expecting their second little boy (name still to be determined).

I was in charge of invitations, favors, decorations and the cake.  Here are some pictures I got of the decor.

Invitation (personal info redacted)
"Baby Shower" Banner
Favors, Game Prizes, and Guest Sign-in Sheets
Teddy Bear Cake (I didn't have a star tip so he looks like he's covered in chocolate chips instead of fur!)
Guests of Honor
Favor bag filled with Teddy Grahams
As you can tell the theme was "Teddy Bears." I had a lot of fun making all of the components for the shower rather than buying mass produced decorations, but most importantly the guests of honor appreciated all my efforts and said they had a great time at their shower.

Success!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment