If I've learned nothing else from my fellow bloggers, I have learned that it's a great idea to have theme days so that your readers know when they can expect more from you.
Some bloggers do "Wordless Wednesdays" or "Stepping out Saturdays" which are fun themes, but I feel that one of the most important parts of my job as a wife and mother is to fill my guys' bellies with delicious and nutritious food therefore, we have, "What's for Dinner" Wednesdays. I'll probably also be more committed to the "Our Weekend" entries from now on and those would be expected on Mondays, of course.
Since I'll be posting "What's for Dinner" on Wednesdays, the meal I showcase will likely be from some other day of the week and not actually what I make that Wednesday. This first entry being no different. The meal I'm showcasing today was from last night's dinner and boy was it yummy!
Chicken Pozole Verde
![]() |
| image - courtesy Food Network |
| What you need |
I was able to make this, very flavorful meal in 30 minutes! That's not including time to prepare the salsa verde (if you choose to use homemade).
To prepare this meal all you need to do is brown up the chicken and then add it to a pot with the rest of your ingredients.
Then add only enough water to the pot to cover the rest of the ingredients by about an inch. Bring that to a boil and then simmer on medium heat for about 15 minutes and voila! Chicken Pozole Verde!
I also made homemade tortilla chips and guacamole to serve on the side! Macario couldn't have the Pozole, so I mashed up a plain avocado for him to share with us and he absolutely loved it!
I have a hard time coming up with new ideas for meals, so please share your ideas or recipes for me to try and possibly showcase in upcoming entries.


No comments:
Post a Comment