Week 32 was the most uncomfortable week by far. Lack of sleep and tons of contractions plagued me. So far 33 weeks is going much better!
2/4 (32 Weeks) – 8 Months pregnant! Exhausted today from busy weekend.
2/5 (32w1d) – Painful contractions. Poor sleep not related to pregnancy, but just getting to bed late and Mac waking a lot. He is getting his canines in the poor guy.
2/6 (32w2d) – Painful contractions again today. Nothing timeable and not overly painful but defninitely worth nothing as it's very different than my pregnancy with Macario. Still exhausted as poor sleep continues.
2/7 (32w3d) – Prenatal appointment. No weight change. Down 3 lbs from starting weight. On pace to be about where I was with Mac by delivery. BP good, baby size good, baby HB good. I took a nap on the exam table while waiting for nurse to come in. Ha! My nurse was late to get in and I was desperate to catch a few more Zs since Mac still not sleeping well and last night was worse because we stayed up late talking to my sister.
Ordered more cloth diapers today. This time I ordered the one-sized diapers which Mac will be able to use until he potty trains and then baby will take over when he's older.
2/8 (32w4d) – Exhausted. Took 15 min nap on one of the board member’s couch in her office (she was not in and always offers up the couch for naps). I was embarrassed about it, but have been told over and over that people commonly do that and also my bosses and co-workers are very accommodating/forgiving with me because I’m pregnant so i just went for it. I felt totally rejuvinated after my nap. I think I should do that more often though I don't think I'll let myself. I was just absolutely desperate today.
2/9 (32w5d) – Track meet. This time in town, but Mac was more antsy than last week. I walked the bleachers a bunch with him and then had lots of ctx all night. At one point I had to start timing them. By then point they had gotten to be around 4-4.5 mins apart. They were painful, but not getting any more intense. After about half an hour of timing they broke and went down to 9 mins apart before completely tapering off around 12:30 a.m. I was nervous that they wouldn't stop and secretly got a little bit upset thinking I might have to leave Mac to go to the hospital to have them stop the contractions. I'm very anxious about leaving him for the birth and this was a reality check that I might have to be away from him because nothing about pregnancy is in anyone's control.
2/10 (32w6d) – Long day. Dad and bros visiting and were over all day. Got all laundry done and put away to help me feel better during week. Bought big brother/little brother shirts for the boys!
Here is a comparison pic. The left is of me at 32 weeks with Macario and the right is of me at 32 weeks with this pregnancy.

No comments:
Post a Comment