Friday, February 1, 2013

Our Weekend: Jan 26 & 27

This weekend was the first in a long time that we actually had mild weather. It was a bit crisp yet it was sunny and the winds were calm. It was perfect for playing at the park!

Mac had so much fun at the park. We played there for two hours despite the fact that I had the urge to pee the moment we got there!

I toughed it out though and had a great. time with my precious guy.

When we first approached the playground he was extremely anxious to get out and play. He went straight for the slide which he tried to climb up from the bottom (as usual). I showed him where to go up properly and directed him toward the slide and helped him down.

He proceeded to make the circle about 15 times before choosing a new activity and each time he went down the slide he exclaimed, "Weee!"

We made our way over to a second playground (actually the preschool playground of the attached school) and we played some more. He was insistent I get on the playground with him. That was much harder, but I did my best. Before we left he played with the little play kitchen at the school and put the food away in the refrigerator. He's becoming adamant that we put things, "bact!"

On Sunday, we visited Aaron's grandma at the cemetery and stopped for a few grocery items on the way home. We otherwise used the time to get ready for the week.

Here are a few pics of my cutie. He's looking more grown up everyday!











No comments:

Post a Comment