I started off the day with the regular routine of breakfast, get dressed, clean up breakfast, etc.
When I was done cleaning up, I sat with Mac to have learning time. We did word practice and arts and crafts.
Then, Mac had some free color time while I switched over the laundry and folded some clean clothes, and then got the boys down for a nap.
When they were up, we packed up to go to the store to get eggs to make cookies. We never made it to the store, however, because Aaron decided he wanted to go hang out with his family for a little while. I was a little disappointed that the plans changed because I was really looking forward to baking with Mac and I had a really good flow going with housework and the kids, but I made the best of it. I really did enjoy hanging out with his family and Mac had fun playing with his "tussins."
Mac's little friends were out riding bikes when we got home, so I hung out and let Mac play while Aaron ran inside.
The boys wanted to see other fireworks we could hear in the neighborhood, so I took them out for a walk. We never found any, but they had fun playing together anyway.
When it was time for fireworks, Macario got really scared and cried the entire time. Aaron had come out to find him crying in the arms of one of our neighbors. I finally decided to just take him in and give him a bath.
Aaron felt so bad that Mac had gotten so scared that he let him have M&Ms and let him stay up for a movie!
That little guy has his daddy wrapped around his finger!





No comments:
Post a Comment