My first story comes from the breakfast table. I walkes over to find that Mac had smeared oatmeal all over the table. When I caught him in the act, he said "Mama, wook oatmeal on da table!" I asked in a scolding tone "Did you smear oatmeal on the table?" He answered, "Yeah, I had to." It took a lot of will power not to laugh at that logic. His 2 year old impulses probably made him feel like he really did have to. Ha!
One other morning he comes running up to me and he tells me, "Mama, I hoonkry. Need food my mouth right now!" Usually he just asks, "Mama, I have a snack?" Apparently, he was too "hoonkry" for manners.
Lastly, something he's been saying the last several days is "Mama, get out da bed." He comes into our bedroom before my alarm and hands me my glasses and instructs me to get out of bed. Yesterday he added, "feet on da ground, Mama!" I guess he wasn't satisfied that I was awake by my replies to his demands.
And finally my little cutie, Adrian. He's such a sweet baby. Each day that goes by he is more alert and interactive. I just love it. Today he was watching Mac jump around and he just kept squealing with delight and letting out huge belly laughs. He's so amazing and so happy.
Having these two in our lives is a daily reminder of how blessed we are!

No comments:
Post a Comment