Dear Son,
I'm almost a week late on writing this post, but I haven't forgotten one bit of anything I had planned to write to you.
You are now 4 months old! 4 months ago, I gave birth to you and met you for the first time. It really feels like I've known you forever, but it's only been a short time.
You are such a happy baby. I know people say that all the time, but you truly are the definition of a happy baby.
It's a rare occasion that you cry, but when you do it's so sad. You cry like your feelings are hurt and besides that, it's sad to see a usually happy smiley baby crying and making sad faces.
If every baby slept as well as you, I bet they'd be just as happy and smiley too!
Of course all that smiling translates to very friendly interactions with everyone you see!
Since your last update, you have mastered the art of rolling over. You practiced really hard and now you roll over every time I lay you on your back. You also prefer to sleep on your side now, which I think is very cute.
You are also really good at sitting with support!
You really seemed to enjoy sitting in your Bumbo while I cooked in the kitchen!
With all that muscle strength, I felt you were ready to try out your jumperoo and I was right. You're a little wobbly in it, but given some time, You'll be perked right up playing with all the parts!
Everything is going to your mouth these days too. Your hands, bottles, toys, blankets, burp rags, and now you're working on getting those little feet of yours in there!
You're a little jabber-jaw too! I absolutely love your little voice.
We've done a few exciting things this month too. You have been to a corn festival (although you really just hung out in everyone's arms there).
We went to a family reunion (Daddy's side) and you met a lot of distant relatives, who all thought you were adorable of course!
We went camping near the ocean!
And have otherwise just been having a great time enjoying your every emerging personality and watching you and your brother interact. You two are already each other's best friends.
It's such a pleasure to be your mother. You are an amazing sleeper, have a great personality and you are mighty cute! You have made our lives better and filled our hearts with love.
Happy 4 months, sweet baby boy.
Love,
Mama
I love the pic if Adrian laying with his bottle! He is so cute!
ReplyDelete