Thursday, April 11, 2013

Development

Today I noticed a couple of developmental changes in my boys.

In the morning, I put Adrian in his swing as I got breakfast ready. When I finally sat to have breakfast with Mac, I found Adrian focusing on the mobile above his swing. Prior to today, he had not paid any attention to it.

Later in the day I decided to build on that and played with little stuffed animals in front of him to try to get him to focus again. It worked, but only for a few seconds. We'll keep working at it!

Also, Mac seems to be teething again. He gets a pink rash on his checks, around his mouth and chin and down his neck when he's teething. I noticed the rosy cheeks look when we were outside this morning and then felt certain he was teething when he required a second nap today. That's not typical for him at this stage, so I feel confident that his second molars are starting to come in. Only time will tell though. I'm hoping that his sleep is not affected if this is teething. I've been fortunate that he's been sleeping like a dream since before Adrian's arrival.

Also, he's working on pedaling his tricycle. He is just barely long enough in the legs to start practicing and has been working hard at it. My sister is really helping him with this one as she is excited to see him ride the bike on his own. I'm not too thrilled. It seems like too much of a big boy act for my little baby!

We didn't do much today besides hang out at home.

My mom treated us to dinner, so that was out outing for the day. Tomorrow we are going grocery shopping!

We lead such an exciting life! Ha ha ha



No comments:

Post a Comment