Aaron is super busy all week, including most Saturdays. He even had a fundraising obligation today, but last night he arranged coverage and promised to spend the day with me and the boys!
We got up and headed off to church this morning. Then met up with Aaron's family at the cemetery to visit his grandma.
From there we headed to lunch at a fun pizza place downtown. There was live entertainment which Mac really enjoyed!
After lunch we came home and I hung out on the couch with my babies and watched Cars 2. It was pretty cold and breezy out today so it felt good to cuddle up and be cozy.
There were a couple of other fun and silly moments sprinkled in, like Mac wanting to help feed Adrian, or put his diapers on his monkey. The things an almost 2 year old thinks of to entertain himself are pretty fun! I love that I got to enjoy those moments today.
When I put it into writing, our day seems so ordinary, but it was just the perfect day with my three boys. We could have been doing anything and I would have been just as happy.
I can't wait until we get a chance to spend more quality time together.




No comments:
Post a Comment