Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Monthly Goal Review: April

I am a day late on this, but I excuse myself since I did just have a baby.

My goals for March were:

1. Make emergency contact card for work.
2. Prepare information sheet for hospital admission.
3. Finish (err—start) packing hospital bag.
4. Prepare some freezer meals for first weeks of post-partum life.
5. Schedule Macario’s 2 year photo shoot.
6. Choose an Easter basket for Macario.

Goal # 1 - Done!

Never needed it, however.

Goal # 2 - Not applicable.

Since my delivery was scheduled, this was not necessary as I was able to meet with the admissions counselor during the check in process.

Goal # 3 - Done!

Had to be done.

Goal # 4 - Done!

This has come in handy, especially the pre made breakfasts. It's hardest to get going in the mornings and cereal everyday is not ok by us.

Goal # 5 - Done, technically.

I did schedule the appointment, but didn't need it. I decided to take them myself and have the appointment as back-up. I ended up really liking the photos, so in cancelled the appointment.

Goal # 6 - Not done.

I don't feel bad about this. We had a low key Easter considering we had Adrian just 4 days prior, so it wasn't necessary to have a basket at all and now I can order both boys baskets together since we have a name for baby boy finally!

All-in-all I would say that I was very successful in March, but that's because I mostly set goals for things that absolutely needed to get done on a certain time line so maybe I cheated!

For April, I'm setting the following goals by the seat of my pants since I completely forgot about doing this until tonight. They are:

1. Reserve picnic area in Mac's favorite theme park for his second birthday.
2. Do my own photo shoot of the boys together.
3. Choose homemade gift ideas for grandmas and complete them in time for Mother's Day.
4. Complete routine/daily task chart for myself.
5. Go for walks at least 3x a week to ease into exercise after c-section.

Wish me luck, if you're reading. Also, share if you're keeping up on your resolution too. You can always pick up where you left off!

Daily dose of cuteness:




No comments:

Post a Comment