Last year we moved into my parents' house with my mom at my dad's request. He had just moved out and the two were in the beginning stages of their divorce.
Now, nearly a year later. They've finalized their legal matters and as a result my mom has been wanting to downsize houses. She's taken the necessary steps to do so and as a result we are all moving out of this house by or before June 1st!
Today, Aaron and I found a place that excites us and we can't wait to hear back from the property manager tomorrow.
After getting the ball rolling on that we came home and I started gathering documents to provide to the manager as well as contacting stores to ask for boxes and starting checklists for the move.
I'm hoping to make the move quick and painless, but considering its 90+ degrees now and we have two kids I can't imagine it will be an entirely painless.
And now a dose of cuteness:

Ok I blog stalked but I still want more details. :) YAY for you guys getting a new place for your beautiful fam!
ReplyDelete