Saturday, April 6, 2013

Supermom?

Today, I took Mac and Adrian to story time at the bookstore. I wasn't sure how it was going to work out, but fortunately they were easy on me!

I felt confident enough to then sit for lunch at Subway before taking the boys to visit Aaron's mom.

After our visit we hit the grocery store and then the park on the way home.

Mac really needed to run off some steam and get some fresh air, so we hung out for about an hour. It's so important for me to remember to meet his needs as things like that could easily be put aside in the jumble of taking care of a newborn.

We got home just before 6 and only then did I start on chores.

After I got Mac to bed Adrian had his first bath. He loved it which surprised me because he hates being undressed so much.

Overall today was a great day, but it definitely had high and low points.

I always struggle to balance my time between mommy duties and household chores.

I also lost my patients with Mac at bedtime which make me sad, but I will try to be better tomorrow as that's all I can do.

A good friend of mine called me "supermom" today, but I'm far from that.

I do strive to be everything to my kids and husband, but who doesn't?

Tomorrow Aaron is home with us all day. I'm looking forward to spending the time with him. We haven't decided what to do, but we want to do something fun with the boys after church.



No comments:

Post a Comment