Today we had an outing to the aviation museum.
Mac is a typical boy - he loves to play with cars, trucks, boats, etc., but he's always had a special thing for airplanes. We thought it would be fun to take him to see some airplanes up close!
His reaction to all the airplanes and helicopters was incredibly adorable. He was saying "wow" and "oh man!" and "goodness!"
He loved getting to go into the aircrafts, but mostly I think he loved that today was all about him.
Adrian stayed snuggled close to me in the moby wrap and so he slept through the entire thing.
As for my to do list - I didn't make one. I feel asleep unexpectedly last night and then really just concentrated on Mac some more when we go home from our outing.
I had him fed, both boys bathed, and in bed before it got too late so I'm pretty pleased with myself for that.
Tomorrow I'll try to get Mac to story time. We'll see how that goes!
Here are some pics from our day (the first is just an old pic of Mac dressed in aviator gear):






So cute! One reason I was frustrated staying home is that I thought I should be able to get some stuff done, but I was only able to take of Fabrice and clean up after him and never got to addditional stuff.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDelete