Today was a pretty ordinary day which is wonderful. I really appreciated things settling down so I could concentrate on getting into a new routine with my boys.
The morning was a little altered since I had an appointment with a lactation consultant. I have a follow up later this week to check on progress. She gave me care instructions for my injuries and showed me an exercise to do to help improve Adrian's latch.
Aaron and I have discussed the topic a lot and are still contemplating whether breast feeding suits us and our family's needs. This topic is to be continued...
Aside from the appointment, all else was pretty ordinary as I said.
Mac enjoyed playing with his dog all day today. He is so cute and even more so when he's interacting with "Tay-Ko"
Adrian enjoyed hanging out in the moby wrap all day while I did stuff around the house.
Here are some pics from our day.





No comments:
Post a Comment