Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sleepless Nights

Since I'm up, I suppose I'll do my post for yesterday (Friday).

I usually prepare my blogs while I sit in the rocking chair next to Mac's bed as he falls to sleep. Last night he wouldn't settle and then Adrian started up. I literally had them both crawling all over me crying.

Adrian seems to have a bit of a cold and Mac is teething. His second molars are coming in and it's pretty bad. At least now he can say, "mouf hurt, mama" so I can help him out.

Days like these are the challenges I mentioned yesterday, but its well worth it in exchange for the good times.

Today Mac rushed in with a "flower" to give me. Really it was a branch of leaves, but whatever. He thought it was special and decided I should have it!

He and I also had a lengthy conversation on which he told me what all his cousins were doing. "Angelo at school. Lalito at home with his mama. Delia with Joe Joe." He talked about those three for a decent while and then threw in "Daddy work his job! Me see him."

As I finish up this post both boys are finally settled in their beds and I have just about two hours before my alarm goes off. I don't think I'll be getting up with Aaron today. I have really only had one solid hour of sleep tonight...



No comments:

Post a Comment