The post I started drafting earlier today is gone! I'm becoming so frustrated with the blogger app. Here is a summary of my post in bullet point form!
• noticed full blown cradle cap on Adrian's scalp this morning, made a natural scrub for it and used it at bath time. More on that later.
• did income interview and paperwork for rental. Took so long. My hand hurt so much by the end. You would think we were buying a house!
• had lunch with my boys and explores like new neighborhood a little.
• sold some items to consignment shop. Gave one item to a little boy in the store. So sweet to hear his excited, "thank you" he probably made my day more than I made his!
• got out of making dinner - phew! The server at lunch freshened our soups and gave us new breadsticks to take home. He got the biggest tip Aaron has ever given. Lol
• can't wait to sleep. Adrian has a slight cold and isn't sleeping well and therefore I'm not either.
Ok now I'm off to bed. Nighty night!

No comments:
Post a Comment