Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Baldies

Adrian and I are balding together. What a way to bond!

Mac is very concerned for me. And rightfully so! Look at how much hair I collected in the shower (I always catch my hair versus letting it run down the drain)!

Gross!

It was at this stage of my postpartum life that I started losing hair the last time only I hadn't realized that Mac bladed right along with me then too!

What sweet boys they are! It's nice to know I'm not alone in this. Too bad I don't pull off the look as well as my boys do!

Oh well...it grows back. Soon I'll have luscious locks like Mac again! 

3 comments:

  1. I catch my hair too! It is gross but necessary. Adrian is so cute!! I am not looking forward to losing my hair again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Mac's full head of hair is so cute!!! I hate, hate losing hair. It grosses me out. blah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute that you're losing hair together!

    ReplyDelete