Thursday, June 6, 2013

Capture the Moments

I was having trouble with my phone all day today. It actually started last night, hence no blog post.

The problem had to do with storage. I'm oddly cumpulsive about my pictures and videos, so I never delete them. This leaves me little to no space for updates. 

So, last night a I plugged in my phone to charge and the error screen I always get warning me about my limited storage capacity came up.  The problem this time was that I could not clear it. 

This has happened before, but I was able to resolve it by doing a restart. Unfortunately, my poor phone has me for an owner and after being dropped several times it's lock key (one of the only buttons on the phone and necessary for a restart) is stuck and can't be pushed!

I'll spare anyone reading this the rest of the details and make a looooong frustrating story short by saying that I finally got it resolved by restoring the phone through iTunes (Aaron's brilliant idea!)

This did get my phone functioning normally, but it cleared my photos and apps. The photos are saved in iPhoto which I keep telling mysel is good enough even though inside I'm a little freaked out about because I guess my brain wants to have instant access to the pictures whenever it wants. Silly brain!

The up side to all this is that I get to take MORE pictures and capture MORE video!! This is exactly what I was wanting to do in order to start taking more pics of Adrian, but I couldn't pull the trigger!

I tested out the camera and new photo app as soon as my phone was up and running again. 

Unfortunately, things got really busy after this so I didn't get any more pics and totally missed some really cute photo opps of Adrian. 

I vow that not another day will go by without me catching at least one pic of each boy! 

Well maybe a day here or there, but  definitely not going to let too many moments go by. You never get them back, so the best you can do is freeze a moment in a picture.

One of my favorite moments, captured in a photo:

So much love happening there!

No comments:

Post a Comment