I have not been blogging lately because I have fallen so far behind on chores and other responsibilities that I'm staying up until 1 sometimes 2 am and still not getting everything done.
I keep getting the advice to just "let it go" or "lower my standards" but its just not who I am. Also it's not who I want my kids to be. I was them to push through things like being tired if that's what it takes to meet their responsibilities.
I have to lead by example.
Finally today, I feel a little more on top of my game and I have so much to share!
So as of late, Mac is LOVING his train set from Ikea. It's so simple (like most things from Ikea) but he loves it.
He plays with it as soon as he wakes up, at various times of the day and before he goes to bed. He definitely loves it.
This picture required sharing:
I know I'm biased, but I think the general consensus on this would be "OMG cutest baby ever!"
Look at my little shopaholic. He's just like his dad. They can out shop me any day...
Here is Adrian at 11 weeks old! He is such a sweet boy. He is always smiling these days.
Right after I took that picture, Mac wanted to join in. This is what I caught:
And several others like it. These pictures remind me of me and my brother at about the same age.
Do you see any resemblance?
Oh and I hope I don't jinx anything, but this week I think its safe to say Mac is pretty darn close to potty trained.
On the day I took this picture (Thursday 6/13) Mac asked to use the potty twice and went every other time I reminded him!
Seems his diaper days will soon be behind us!
This picture is just funny. Adrian has a tendency to turn serious as soon as he sees a camera. As you see here:
Thursday night, we went to whole foods. Here's my little guy doing his thing - shopping!
He's so independent now. I just can't comprehend how fast he's growing up.
This little one is growing up fast too. He is desperate to roll over. Aaron says he does it all the time with him, but this is the best I get. But I'm ok with it. No hurry to grow up here!
Finally, today we had some parties to attend. Mac had a blast and kept asking me to sing happy birthday to him when we got home. Silly boy!
Worn out after partying hard!
And saving the best for last...he picked a new hat today:
It's way past time to retiree the old one:





















No comments:
Post a Comment