Monday, June 24, 2013

Our Weekend (June 22/23)

This was a fun weekend. I think I probably say something similar every weekend, but I always mean it!

Saturday morning I did my usual morning stuff and also do some "pre-school" work with Mac before nap time. 

He loved making a mini letter book:

When the boys went down for a nap (still napping at the same time hallelujah!) I took a shower. Typically I do that first thing before anyone is up, but I went to bed really late the night before, so I waited until nap time. 

Later in the day we went out and ran errands with Aaron (say that 10 times fast!)

We contemplated taking Mac to a drive-in movie, but decided against it because he doesn't handle staying up past bedtime well. 

Instead we went to dinner at a hip little pizza place downtown. The owner is from Italy and so the pizza is amazing! The only hitch was they don't do "build-your-own" so you were limited to the menu options. Fortunately the menu options are really superb!

On Sunday we (missed church again - doh!!) spent time with each side of the family. 

Friday was my brother in law's birthday so we wanted to take the boys to see him today and wish him a happy belated birthday.

Then we went to visit my mom and see her new place. It was close to dinner time by then so she took us out to dinner.

Hen we got home Aaron let Mac play with the new toy my mom got him. You can bet he was pretty upset when Aaron made him come in. 

The weather was strange this weekend (95 and sunny on Sat, 70s and raining today) but all in all it was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment