Today was our first full day home. Aaron had to be out of town, unfortunately, so we did not get to enjoy his company. I sent him lots of pictures because I knew he must be missing his boys!
I was lucky to be home witnessing the brotherly bond between my sons grow.
To start off, Mac woke up asking for his baby. He insisted I lay Adrian in bed with him so they could watch "'toons."
Once we got our day started, I put Adrian down in the swing to free up my hands while I cleaned up and Mac played. Every now and then though, Mac would stop what he was doing to look for his brother and then run over to give him kisses.
At one point Adrian was crying. Mac heard him and asked me to bring him his baby. I did and as soon as I got Adrian up to Mac he reached out anxiously then rested his head against Adrian's cheek and said "awww, baby" in his most sympathetic voice.
Mac truly loves his brother and I know as soon as he's able to show it we will realize that Adrian does too!




how wonderful! just love this post!
ReplyDelete