After I posted my blog for yesterday, I got the urge to work on some of my tasks which had not gotten done earlier in the day. The sudden burst of energy lasted me until almost 2 am! I doubt I'll sleep much better tonight as I'll be anxious about tomorrow.
Anyhow, Im glad I got some motivation I cleaned the 'fridge and freezer, did more than half of our laundry (including Mac's cloth diapers), got all the toys dried and put away from their sterilizing soak. That means all that remained from my list was to finish the laundry and sterilize my breast pump.
I would have been ahead of the game today had it not been for even more setbacks such as Mac peeing my freshly made bed followed by him peeing on a pile of clean socks I just paired up! Yes two pee accidents in one day. The joys...
Regardless of that I managed to get enough done to help me feel ready for tomorrow and I also got lots of time with my little guy, who very soon, will be a big brother!
I'll miss our time alone, but I know life is just going to get better.

No comments:
Post a Comment