Well, today is the big day! I've enjoyed this pregnancy so much and I feel blessed to be having another baby.
Truth be told, I've been apprehensive about how this new baby is going to change the dynamic of our little family and I have not been able to shake that the entire time.
Still, this pregnancy has flown by and I'm sad that today is the last day I get to be pregnant.
I look forward to moving onto the next step and getting settled into life with two kids. If won't be easy, but I know how rewarding it can be.
As I rocked Mac to sleep for his nap today (not typical anymore, but I wanted to snuggle him as much as possible before the big event) I savored every eyelash and his cute button nose and then I realized that today is the day I get to see my new son's face!
I hadn't taken the time to think about that before because I've spent so much time worrying, but I cannot wait to look at him and fall as much in love with him as I am with Mac.
Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment