Boy this was a long weekend! We are so blessed that Mac has cousins his age to play and, most importantly, grow up with.
That being said, having a house full of kids all weekend was a lot of work and has me wondering how having two of my own will compare!
Today we (Aaron, Mac and I) attended church while Aaron's cousin and his kids stayed behind.
Afterward we had Aaron's family over for a BBQ.
My dad came over as well and got Mac jumping in mud puddles which was funny, but unsettling to me - I'm a little high strung sometimes.
Now I have my first pair of muddy shorts to launder, and I'm sure they won't be the last!
Hope everyone reading had a great weekend.
Countdown to baby time is underway. Three "sleeps" (as a friend of mine would put it) to go!
And now for a glimpse at that mud stain:

Yay for counting sleeps! I love it : ) The muddy shorts are sweet.
ReplyDelete