12 years ago, at 11:59 pm Aaron asked me to honor him by being his girlfriend.
Sure, he had no idea how serious we would become or that some day I would be his wife, but that was the day it all began.
I often step back and look at my life in complete awe.
In awe of what we have been through. In awe of what we have become. In awe of what we have accomplished and in see of what we have to look forward to.
The road to this point in our lives had its bumps and twisty turns. It still does, but we are still plugging along together.
I'm so fortunate to have had the pleasure to grow up and become the person I am with Aaron at my side.
When we began this journey I heard a song by Sade called "By Your Side."
There has never been a more appropriate song to describe our relationship.
He and I have always been at each others sides no matter our relationship status and no matter the obstacle.
I'm fortunate to have him as my companion for life!

Aw, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sarah!
DeleteSo sweet, Maria!
ReplyDeleteThere you are! Thanks, Sarah!
Delete