Monday, May 13, 2013

Feeling Good

I mostly felt like myself today. I think the stress of moving and having so many loose ends to still tie up before I go back to work (in a week and a half) is really sending me over the edge.

It's bad enough I have to go back soon and I'm not emotionally ready, but to think of how much is still left to be done makes me crazy.

All I want to do is play with my babies and enjoy them as much as possible for the remainder of this time, so that's mostly all I did today.

I worked on their room a little more and took them out to play and watch the ducks in the lake.

Mac went to bed with ease by 8:30 pm tonight and last night. It's clear that when I have a good day, it translates to them and how their day goes.

I hope tomorrow is another good day!





No comments:

Post a Comment