Well, we are down to one load of stuff left at my mom's. I can't explain how relieved I am from that.
No one has to make me feel like I'm imposing on them. I make myself feel guilty enough about everything. So, even though my mom hasn't said a word about the stuff we have left there, I couldn't stop feeling anxious about it.
Knowing that we are almost completely cleared out is a huge weight off my shoulders.
I also had a very pleasant conversation with her on the phone today. That was another positive note on the day.
Mac and I took our daily walk to the lake to watch the ducks in the water and then he played with a new little friend. I just love how friendly my little man is. He's the most precious and I'm no just saying that because I'm his mom (ok, maybe I am!)
My favorite part of the day was walking to Baskin Robins for ice cream with my three men.
I realize that I'm happiest when the four of us are together doing anything. Having time together to talk, laugh, see things, do things - whatever the case - it's so special and I really treasure that time.
I look forward to going to Aaron's meet with the boys tomorrow. Mac has a special shirt that Aaron picked out for him to wear to a meet. I just have to figure out something similar for Adrian to wear!




No comments:
Post a Comment