Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Proud Mommy

Mac is so much more observant than I realized (see photo below).

We cloth diaper at home. Mac is in all-in-ones and pockets. I just slap a diaper on him just as if it were a disposable.

Adrian on the other hand, is still little so I use prefolds with covers. That requires the extra step of placing the prefold before putting the cover on.

Today, I caught Mac playing with the diapers which he does almost daily, only today he was putting the prefolds into the AIOs as he's seen me doing with Adrian. Such a smarty!!

Am I like way too proud of my son? I mean I'm bragging about him playing with diapers!

Besides that its been another busy day. We will be moving next week and we've been over to the property managers office office for the third day in a row. I'm a little nervous to move in under them as I seem to know more about what they are doing than they do. OK rant over. It will all be fine. I'm just stressed and having to go back over there today just to do their job for them really had me perturbed. It's not as if I don't have enough to do! OK now it's really over.

I didn't let that annoyance ruin my day. I enjoyed lunch with my boys and then came home and purged through some of our stuff. We are having a charity pick up in the neighborhood tomorrow so I don't even have to take the stuff anywhere and I can appreciate that for the good fortune it is!

Adrian is still a little ill. I remember I was so concerned over Mac's first cold (around the same age) that I took him I'm to rule out pneumonia. Silly first time mommy! I wouldn't ever tell a new mom to do anything differently though. Going in that time was the right thing to do. His pediatrician reassured me that everything we were doing was great and that really encourages me to just trust my instincts.

Because he's sick though, he's been a bit clingy and fussy. I can't blame him, but it has made it difficult to get the things done that need to be done.

Let's hope tomorrow he's feeling a little better for his sake and mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment