- Last week was super busy. This coming week isn't looking to be any less busy as we are moving, but I am so excited to be back in our own space.
- I found a Montessori progression lesson plan to help guide me through my lesson planning for Macario. The plan begins at age three, yet Mac (only 2) has already mastered quite a few of the skills. This makes me proud, but also makes me feel like maybe we're being too ambitious.
- My friend Kelly introduced me to a new trend -- breast milk jewelry. If you're reading this and haven't heard of it, you should Google it. I cried when I found out what it was because I've already stopped producing milk and therefore thought I missed my chance to have a piece of this jewelry made. I wished I had heard of the jewelry sooner as I would have wanted to preserve my milk. The last time I drained my breasts in the shower was a sad day. I cried knowing it was gone forever and there was a possibility I would never make breast milk ever again. To my surprise, I found a bag of milk shoved away in the 'fridge! I cried when I found it and again when Aaron asked me what I wanted it for...I'm such a blubber-er.
- Adrian has really bad baby acne on his face. It's so red and scaly that it resembles eczema to me, and that really freaks me out. I have refrained from calling to ask the doctor's opinion on it as I'm sure its just acne, but I am really paranoid because I have extremely eczema on my hands and I would hate for Adrian or Mac to inherit that from me.
- As of this week, I am 20 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight! I really can't believe it, but I've confirmed that number on three different scales to be sure. I really need to hold onto this momentum. I suppose drinking the new Carmel Crunch Frappuccino from Starbucks won't help with that.
- I just fell asleep as I'm typing this up. Adrian's little cold is keeping him up through chunks of the night. This is especially challenging this week, since it has been so busy for us!
- Aaron is finding lots of good Craig's List deals on equipment for his track team. I know others who've had luck making purchases from there too! This really makes me wonder what I'm doing wrong. I've had my BRAND NEW breast pump listed on CL and haven't had a single inquiry. I have it listed for $100. I originally paid $159.99 plus tax for it and I never used it. Not even once. I feel like $100 is reasonable. Anyone disagree?
- As you can see my mind is every where. It usally is which sort of makes me wonder why I have never done a Randoms Post before!
Now a couple of funny videos of Mr. Mac after his bath tonight. He was being so random!
Love the random post! What is this breast milk jewelry you speak of? I am itrigued. Way to go on the weight loss! That is awesome! Good luck with the move.
ReplyDelete