Honestly, I am so scatter brained that I hadn't even realized that the month had changed over! Its scary to be that oblivious...
Anyhow, let's review my goals for April:
1. Reserve picnic area in Mac's favorite theme park for his second birthday.
2. Do my own photo shoot of the boys together.
3. Choose homemade gift ideas for grandmas and complete them in time for Mother's Day.
4. Complete routine/daily task chart for myself.
5. Go for walks at least 3x a week to ease into exercise after c-section.
Goal #1
Done! We even had the party and it was great. I should have actually added more party prep tasks to this list, but getting the picnic area reserved was the first step and got the ball rolling.
Goal #2
Have not done that. I will probably keep carrying this over until I actually get it done. I have also looked into a local photographer, but she is a little out of my price range at the moment.
Goal #3
Done! I have the idea and need to execute either this week or next. I think it will be next week since we are moving this week.
Goal #4
This hasn't happened yet. I have some cute ideas for charts to put up in our new place, so this will roll over to May also.
Goal #5
50/50. I did really good on this for the first part of the month. However, once we started the moving process, my days have been totally unstructured and I have not been out for a walk in quite a while. I cannot wait until we are moved in and settled. I have actually enjoyed the walks with the boys.
I would say that as with most months, I made good progress toward completing my goals and anything that wasn't completely done can be revisited the next month or just discarded all together if it proves not to be as pressing as I thought.
My goals for May are:
- Get stuff completely unpacked and put away no later than the week before I go back to work.
- Start a coupon binder and visit Krazy Koupon Lady's website weekly to plan grocery shopping.
- Make one homemade item per week to replace store bought items.
- Make daily to do lists and complete as many tasks as possible from those lists.
- Boys photo shoot.
- Create daily charts/menu board.
This list seems a little ambitious, but I'm feeling up to the challenge!
No comments:
Post a Comment